HOME > Tips & Advice >
HOW TO CREATE YOUR UNIQUE PERSONAL STYLE
Your style as a man can say a lot about you and reflect your unique personality. According to research, how you dress can significantly enhance how you feel about yourself. You can create your unique style using various simple but effective techniques. For instance, you can mix and match various pieces of clothing. You can also play with different designs and colours until you find the perfect fit. Whatever method you choose, it's critical to discover something that gives you confidence and comfort. Here are some personal style tips worth considering.
Pay attention to your body type and what looks good on you
Considering your body type can help you easily identify what looks good. Finding out what fits you is crucial because not everyone can wear the same thing. You can research more on body types and which options flatter or compliment you the most, so you can combine comfort with style. While doing this, dress in clothing that makes you feel good about yourself. You can take things up a notch by considering activities you enjoy doing the most to help guide you in your choice of clothes. For example, if you’re active and into sports like horse riding, you can find the perfect fit by exploring the Horseware Ireland sale, which provides everything you need.
Develop your style icon
When it comes to fashion, finding your style is key. Once you've discovered what makes you feel confident and comfortable, you can build your unique look. One way to develop your style is to look to icons for inspiration. There are so many inspiring men out there with unique and interesting styles. Take a few minutes to browse through fashion magazines or online galleries and find a man whose look you love. Once you've found your style icon, start to emulate his look. Try to incorporate some of his favourite pieces into your wardrobe, and explore various looks until you discover one that feels like you.
Create a personal-style mood board
A mood board is a collection of pictures, words, and ideas representing how you want to feel when you dress. It can be anything from fashion photos to shades and textures that you like. Once you have a few images, print them out or save them to your computer. Next, find some words or phrases representing how you want to feel when you dress. Finally, find some colours and textures you like and start compiling your mood board. Your mood board doesn't need to be perfect, and you can always add to it over time. The important thing is to start thinking about your style and what you want to express through your clothing.
Shop for clothes that reflect your personality
When it comes to finding the perfect wardrobe, it's important to select clothes that reflect your personality. If you're a man who loves to stand out and make a statement, then you'll want to shop for bold and eye-catching pieces. On the other hand, if you're more of a minimalist, you'll want to stick to timeless, classic styles. No matter your personality type, there are plenty of clothes out there that will suit your unique style. Therefore, don't be hesitant to try new styles and different colours.
Developing a personal style is a unique and individual process. It involves experimenting with different looks, clothing, and accessories to find what works best for you. Here are some tips to help you develop your own personal style:
1. Start by thinking about your personal values and what you want your style to reflect. What are your priorities and what do you want to communicate through your appearance?
2. Experiment with different styles and looks to see what feels comfortable and authentic to you. Try out different colours, cuts, and fabrics to see what you like best.
3. Don't be afraid to take risks and try new things. Personal style is about expressing yourself and being true to who you are, so don't be afraid to try something new or unconventional.
4. Pay attention to the fit and quality of your clothes. Invest in well-made, comfortable pieces that flatter your body type and make you feel confident.
5. Accessorize to add interest and personalize your look. Use jewelry, scarves, hats, and other accessories to enhance your outfits and make them your own.
6. Consider your environment and the occasions you will be dressing for. Choose outfits that are appropriate for the occasion, but that also reflect your personal style.
7. Surround yourself with inspiring people and images. Follow fashion bloggers, stylists, and other trendsetters on social media and in magazines to get ideas and inspiration for your own personal style.
Overall, developing your personal style is about finding what makes you feel comfortable and confident, and then expressing that through your appearance. It's a process of experimentation, self-discovery, and personal expression.